Flowers Symbolizing Nature
Floral decorations are the life of events, be that weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, you name it. They symbolize the birth of a new relationship, or blooming love, the advent of a new endeavor, showering us with happiness and connecting us to nature at its very best. Every flower has a significant association attached to it, and what better than to know which flowers to use at your event, to tell your story right.
We bring to five of our most widely used, beautiful flowers and what they are meant to portray;
- New beginnings, which is why they are often found in bouquets for new mothers or as gifts for children.
- True love – because each daisy flower is really two flowers blended together in harmony.
- Perfect, enduring love between partners or family members
- Undying passionate love, whether the passion is spurned or returned
- Royalty and a regal nature
- Forgotten or neglected love
- The 11th wedding anniversary
- Abundance, prosperity, and indulgence
- Charity and supporting the less fortunate
5. Baby’s breath
- Everlasting and undying love, including family, platonic, and romantic bonds
- Pureness and freedom from outside influences or corruption
- Newborn babies of either gender
- Reconnecting with lost loves or disconnected family members
- Self discipline and the ability to stay focused on love.